- Earn a sense of accomplishment and make a difference in your community.
- Gain new skills and experience that can prepare you for a possible career as a first responder or medical professional.
- Make new and lasting friendships with your team members.
- Accrue community service hours doing something you love.
- The sirens, the lights, the utter thrill of saving lives!
No previous experience? That’s OK! We provide no cost training and the equipment you’ll need to safely develop your skills, gain experience and become an asset to your community. All you need to do is show you’re dedicated and willing to learn.
What are you waiting for? Sign up today!
I volunteer for the bright lights, loud sirens and the chance to assist someone in need.Dan Staufenberg, Firefighter